The Encyclopedia of Healing Foods
As countless studies have affirmed, diet plays a major role in both provoking and preventing a wide range of diseases. But just what is a healthy diet? What does the body need to stay strong and get well? In The Encyclopedia of Healing Foods, Michael T. Murray, N.D., and Joseph Pizzorno, N.D., two of the world¹s foremost authorities on nutrition and wellness, draw on an abundant harvest of research to present the best guide available to healthy eating.
Make healthy eating a lifetime habit.
Let The Encyclopedia of Healing Foods teach you how to:
- design a safe diet
- use foods to stimulate the body¹s natural ability to rejuvenate and heal
- discover the role that fiber, enzymes, fatty acids, and other dietary components
- have in helping us live healthfully
- understand which food prescriptions will help you safely treat more than 70 specific ailments, including acne, Alzheimer¹s disease, immune system depression, insomnia, migraine headaches, PMS, and rheumatoid arthritis
- prepare foods safely in order to prevent illness and maximize health benefits
- select, store, and prepare all kinds of healthful foods
Providing the best natural remedies for everyday aches and pains, as well as potent protection against serious diseases, The Encyclopedia of Healing Foods is a required daily health reference.
To download a file to your computer right-click on the link and choose 'save file as'
High Resolution Images
Book Cover Image (jpg): The Encyclopedia of Healing Foods
eBook 9781439103449(0.7 MB)
Author Photo (jpg): Michael T. Murray
Ian Shephard(0.1 MB)
Any use of an author photo must include its respective photo credit