"Atmospheric and lyrical, Weymouth spins magic and whimsy like she was born of it. A Rush of Wings bewitched me body and soul, and I love...I love...I love it!"
– Lauren Blackwood, author of Within These Wicked Walls
“A gorgeously-rendered retelling—lovely, raw, and fierce.”
– Joanna Ruth Meyer, author of Echo North and Into The Heartless Wood
“Outlander meets an old classic in A Rush of Wings, Laura E. Weymouth’s retelling of the seven swans. Chock-full of cold, coastal atmosphere and ancient magic, Rush also features Weymouth’s signature, a fully-drawn cast of characters who are by turns prickly, stern, deceptive, cruel, and vulnerable. Another success from a brilliant author.”
– Anna Bright, author of The Beholder and The Boundless
“Fierce, lush, and lyrical, A Rush of Wings feels simultaneously like a story passed down through ages and something entirely new. A must-read from historical fantasy’s best.”
– Hannah Whitten, author of For the Wolf
"A Rush of Wings is a fierce, dark-hearted fairy tale that yearns toward the light. Readers will love the book's passionate, loyal characters, beguiling monsters, and subtle, sea-scented magic. With her usual immersive and beautiful writing and a resilient, powerful heroine, Weymouth has crafted another book that feels like a classic but speaks perfectly to this moment in time."
– Erica Waters, author of Ghost Wood Song and The River Has Teeth