Everything has changed. The entire business and professional landscape has been turned on its head. To stay current, relevant and ahead of the next impending disruption, you’ll have to learn how to evolve with an ever-changing world – not in opposition to it.NOTHING IS GOING BACK TO NORMAL.
Many things have changed in the last year: business landscapes, home life, international travel, the meaning of the word “quarantine”. This rapid upheaval caught many of us unawares, and now we’re tasked with rebuilding ourselves from the ground up. So, the question is, how do we go forward from here?
COVID-19 might have rocked the whole world, but for best-selling author, international speaker, and development coach Rick Yvanovich, it’s just Business As UnUsual. In his latest book, Yvanovich outlines the mindsets, daily habits, and skills required to get yourself out of a rut and back in the game—your action today determines your success tomorrow.
Keep reading to:
- Discover how to organise your castle and set yourself up for long-lasting success
- Understand why coaching is becoming the most sought after “soft skill” of the 21st century
- Learn how to develop the mindset and habits to align your internal purpose with your external goals
- Leverage unique assessments, tools, and exercises for creating a game plan
- Improve your upskilling and lay the foundation of critical skills for the next decade
- Understand the vital importance of surrounding yourself with excellence to be excellent
- Learn how the landscape of professional leadership coaching is changing and what opportunities lie ahead
Embrace the agility of an entrepreneur, a leader and set your sights higher than just surviving the change–learn how to thrive in it. Develop a game plan, build your castle and get back on your feet! Grab your copy of Business As UnUsual today!