1. Chicken Soup for the Soul is the “go to” book line for emotional support during challenging times.
2. These are all new stories, collected in 2009, on an all new topic never covered before in CSS’ 16-year history.
3. Topical, much asked for book. Readers are looking for stories that show them they are not alone in these difficult times.
4. CSS is a popular publisher of books on challenges, overcoming obstacles, grief, with many bestselling books on these topics.
5. People love reading about other people’s problems in order to put their own in perspective and also get some valuable advice from other people’s experiences.
6. Contains 10 bonus stories of faith about people using their faith to help them through tough times.
Tough times won’t last, but tough people will. Many people have lost money and many are losing their jobs, homes, or at least making cutbacks. Many others have faced life-changing natural disasters, such as hurricanes and fires, as well as health and family difficulties Chicken Soup for the Soul: Tough Times, Tough People is all about overcoming adversity, pulling together, making do with less, facing challenges, and finding new joys in a simpler life. Includes 10 bonus stories of faith.
Jack Canfield is co-creator of the Chicken Soup for the Soul® series, which includes forty New York Times bestsellers, and coauthor of The Success Principles: How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be. He is a leader in the field of personal transformation and peak performance and is currently CEO of the Canfield Training Group and Founder and Chairman of the Board of The Foundation for Self-Esteem. An internationally renowned corporate trainer and keynote speaker, he lives in Santa Barbara, California.
Get our latest book recommendations, author news, and competitions right to your inbox.
More books in this series: Chicken Soup for the Soul