Plus, receive recommendations and exclusive offers on all of your favorite books and authors from Simon & Schuster.
Digital SAT Preview: What to Expect + Tips and Strategies
Part of Barron's Test Prep
Published by Barrons Educational Services
Distributed by Simon & Schuster
Table of Contents
About The Book
Want to know more about the Digital SAT? The SAT will be changing from paper and pencil to digital in 2024. This free resource from Barron’s provides you with the information you need to succeed--whether you’re a student, parent, teacher, or tutor.
Barron’s Digital SAT Preview features:
- How the Digital SAT will be administered
- Timeline for implementation of the Digital SAT for International and U.S. students
- Thorough explanation of how the new Digital SAT is different from the Paper-Based SAT
- New SAT test prep strategies for the adaptive Digital SAT format
- The SAT versus the ACT—which should you take?
- A Full-Length SAT Practice Test with answer explanations and scoring guide
- Publisher: Barrons Educational Services (September 26, 2022)
- Length: 78 pages
- ISBN13: 9781506287256
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.