When life gets complicated, everyone looks for solutions to make meal prep simpler and less stressful. Our one-dish recipes make it easy: just one recipe to follow and one serving dish (less cleanup!) for a balanced meal with protein, starch and vegetables.
The food specialists at work in the Canadian Living Test Kitchen have gathered more than 90 Tested-Till-Perfect recipes, from comfort-food skillets, bakes and stews to filling salads and versatile nourish bowls. Whether you’re looking for a family-friendly lunch or a dinner recipe for entertaining, Canadian Living’s trusted recipes will always taste as good in your kitchen as they did in ours.
This cookbook, part of Canadian Living’s Essentials Collection, builds on the success of our popular The One-Dish Collection, with all-new recipes in a compact, budget-friendly edition. One-Dish Favourites also features mouthwatering colour photographs throughout, created by some of Canada’s top food photographers and food stylists.
• Recipes grouped into 6 categories to help readers navigate quickly through different meal types, including soups, stews, salads, casseroles and bakes, pasta recipes, along with skillets and stir-fries
• A balanced mix of homey, comfort-food dinners with light yet satisfying meals
• 50+ professionally shot colour photographs
• Helpful tips for cooking, shopping and preparing, plus make-ahead
instructions and recipe variations
• Comprehensive index that groups recipes into helpful categories; search by
type of recipe (such as risotto or chili), ingredient (such as eggs or
Get our latest book recommendations, author news, and competitions right to your inbox.
More books from this author: Test Kitchen Canadian Living
Thank you for signing up, fellow book lover!
Tell us what you like, so we can send you books you'll love.