Plus, receive recommendations and exclusive offers on all of your favorite books and authors from Simon & Schuster.
National Geographic: Hawaii 2024 Wall Calendar
Table of Contents
About The Book
Known for their coverage of nature, travel, and science—and the world’s finest photographers who document it—Universe is proud to partner with National Geographic and to share their incomparable photo archives in a new joint calendar program.
For natives of Hawaii, Aloha not only means hello and goodbye, but is the principle of living life with love, peace, and compassion. Hawaii's unique culture, awe-inspiring geographic wonders, favorable climate and infectious charm make its islands more than just popular vacation destinations. It is among the most environmentally diverse places on Earth, consisting of eight main islands with over 10,000 plant and animal species found nowhere else in the world. National Geographic Hawaii 2024 Wall Calendar explores the pristine beaches, lush rain forests, waterfalls and mountains, capturing the magic of the islands through a collection of stunning photographs.
- Printed on high-quality, Earth-friendly Forest Stewardship Council certified paper
- More than 25% of the royalty proceeds directly benefit the National Geographic Society through National National/Disney’s “Purchase Has Purpose” Initiative
- Curated images from the world-renowned National Geographic photo archives and their incomparable list of photographers
- Features full-color pages throughout
- Includes all major and significant holidays
- Features informative text throughout
- Stay organized and on track all year
- Great as a gift for any occasion
- Perfect for your home or office
- Includes moon phases
- Bonus spread for September–December 2023
- Generous grids for adding appointments and reminders
- Opens to 12 inches x 24 inches
- Now 100% PLASTIC-FREE!
- Publisher: Universe Publishing (August 1, 2023)
- Length: 24 pages
- ISBN13: 9780789343420
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
Book Cover Image (jpg): National Geographic: Hawaii 2024 Wall Calendar
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.