Plus, receive recommendations and exclusive offers on all of your favorite books and authors from Simon & Schuster.
SAT Advanced Practice
Prep for 1600
Part of Kaplan Test Prep
Published by Kaplan Test Prep
Distributed by Simon & Schuster
Table of Contents
About The Book
If you're looking to get a top score on the SAT, Kaplan's SAT Advanced Practice workbook has the high-difficulty practice and expert strategies you need to face the toughest questions with confidence.
- Seven practice sets with advanced, high-difficulty questions to help you score the most points
- More than 700 questions with detailed answers and explanations
- Kaplan's exclusive score-raising strategies and methods show you the best way to attack the most difficult SAT questions
- Comprehensive review of all sections on the test
- We know the test: Our Learning Engineers have put tens of thousands of hours into studying the SAT – using real data to design the most effective strategies and study plans.
- Kaplan's expert psychometricians make sure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years, and more than 95% of our students get into their top-choice schools. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
- Publisher: Kaplan Test Prep (September 5, 2017)
- Length: 250 pages
- ISBN13: 9781506223261
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.