Are you a leader seeking happiness? You must read this modern fable from business (and happiness!) coach Shawn Johal. "Through his brilliant storytelling, we can see ourselves, the decisions we make and the choices that impact our happiness." - Robert Glazer, author of Elevate
LEADERS! ARE YOU TRULY HAPPY?
The Happy Leader, written by highly regarded entrepreneur, happiness and business coach Shawn Johal, is a life-changing story about human transformation—from the triumph over grief, despair, and frustration to the powerful healing brought on by forgiveness.
Warning! The Happy Leader can revolutionize your life by opening your heart and mind to new possibilities, a fresh perspective, and the inspiration to take action. You might even find yourself signing up for a marathon!
Here’s what you’re getting yourself into:
· Relate to the struggles each of the characters face every day, especially when those struggles feel familiar.
· Meet the mystic-like character Ravi and see how a single person can make a difference to many lives.
· Discover how meditation and other techniques can impact your life almost immediately once you commit yourself to it.
· See empathy and forgiveness at work in this story and how they are essential to happiness and healing.
· Witness the power of daily routine and productive habits in action to give you an extraordinary amount of freedom and energy to do things you love.
· Discover how to use hard physical challenges—such as running every day—to strengthen not only the body but also the mind.
· See how resolve and discipline can light the path toward transformation and happiness.
· Dive into the included Happiness Guide, which lists and discusses the psychological and philosophical concepts used in the story.
The Happy Leader, at its heart, is a story that tells us happiness and success are within our reach and all we need is for someone to nudge us in the right direction.
Don’t miss out on the Happy Leader revolution - grab a copy for yourself and your friends!
The beating of his heart vibrates wildly throughout his entire being. Oxygen refuses to enter his lungs. Each muscle in his body gives in slowly, forcing him to the ground onto a patch of sleek, wet grass. A cramp seizes his left calf, then his right thigh, causing an explosion of unbearable pain. He knows he should keep walking forward. Nausea twists his stomach into knots while dizziness grips his mind with unforgiving tenacity. His vision seems blurred, out of focus. Sweat streams down his cheeks, mixing with tears. It does not seem real, as if his body belongs to another person.
He gazes up at the grey skyline, unable to think straight. He cannot grasp the feeling and does not understand the sensation coursing through his body and blood. His abdominal muscles suddenly lock viciously. He immediately stretches his arms over his head to bring urgent relief. He takes a very deep breath, attempting to calm down.
A few seconds later, his children are rushing to his side.
Lying there, paralyzed, he remembers reading about this experience. The article was titled “When the End Arrives.” Still, it has not prepared him in the least. Words could never have prepared him for this moment.
He has learned many important things on this journey. Faith, courage, and determination all come to mind. Above all, however, belief tops the list. A belief he never imagined possible.
He asks for some water. Sipping gingerly, he wills his body to stand. Something in him has changed on this day, which he barely survived. Despite his physical agony and mental fatigue, he has just achieved a goal he considered unattainable. He now knows, without a sliver of doubt, that he will have the confidence to tackle any challenge life throws at him.