Plus, receive recommendations and exclusive offers on all of your favorite books and authors from Simon & Schuster.
The Paris Bath and Beauty Book
Embrace Your Natural Beauty with Timeless Secrets and Recipes from the French
Table of Contents
About The Book
Discover the secrets of French beauty and embrace the art of self-care with 40 natural recipes for homemade bath and beauty products, plus dozens of style, makeup, and fashion tips inspired by the City of Light! Featuring a Foreword by Julie Levoyer, the Beauty Director at Stylist Magazine, France
Style mavens, Francophiles, and lovers of natural beauty remedies behold—the ultimate collection of beauty secrets and more than 40 homemade recipes for your new and improved beauty self-care regimen! French women have long been the pinnacles of ageless beauty and effortless style, and now the secret to looking fresher, healthier, and more flawless than ever are presented in this elegant collection. Here are just a few of the tips and remedies that author Chrissy Callahan has collected for you in this full-color guide:
- 45 natural beauty recipes, from brightening face masks to homemade lip balm
- Style experts' French-inspired fashion tips for an en vogue look
- Product recommendations and DIY deep conditioning recipes for flawless hair
- Step-by-step makeup guides and instructions, from eyes to lips
- Must-have accessories for timeless Parisian style
- Inspired ideas for living a balanced life (the European way!)
- And so much more!
Stylish and sleek, The Paris Bath & Beauty Book encompasses the techniques that Parisian beauty experts have long held dear and presents a plethora of recipes and remedies for healthy hair, clear skin and shiny nails, alongside stunning illustrations and photographs.
- Publisher: Cider Mill Press (November 1, 2016)
- Length: 224 pages
- ISBN13: 9781604336702
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
- Book Cover Image (jpg): The Paris Bath and Beauty Book Hardcover 9781604336702
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.