Plus, receive recommendations and exclusive offers on all of your favorite books and authors from Simon & Schuster.
The Science of Allowing Abundance Through Honesty
Table of Contents
About The Book
When millions are struggling to pay bills and student loans, and millions more are displaced from jobs, "truthenomics" offers a dynamic blueprint to change the way we look at, pursue, and accumulate true wealth and authentic happiness.
For many years, Gerard Powell was living the "American Dream"—he was a multi-millionaire who had it all. Deep down, he knew something was missing. The more he achieved, the more he fell into depression.
Through a personal crisis, struggling with drugs, alcoholism and thoughts of suicide, he began a journey of self-transformation and healing which culminated in the creation of the Rythmia Life Advancement Center which has helped transform the lives of nearly 10,000 people.
In his second thought-provoking guide, he reveals the life-changing principles of "truthenomics"--that true wealth-building must combine two elements: your personal truth with personal finance. True wealth-building involves self-discovery, and is more about what's imprinted on your soul than what's printed on your bank statement. Readers will learn:
- Why a problematic relationship with money can be an expression of traumatic events in early in life–and how to resolve them
- The money paradox--why many people hold unconscious conflicts about money from childhood
- How to be sure your understanding of money will bring authentic happiness and not a momentary fix
- How to raise your daily happiness set point
- How to fall forward from financial hardships
- How to harness the 4 Circles of growth to manifest your true heart's desire
By fusing ancient wisdom and modern techniques, Powell helps readers create the lives that will truly make them whole.
One: No Expectations
Two: The Universal System
Three: Who You Were, Who You Are
Four: Through the Looking Glass
Five: To Get Where You Want to Go,
Know Where You Are
Six: What You Want, and Why
Seven: The Vehicle Will Appear
Eight: Faster or Slower?
Nine: Waiting Is the Hardest Part
- Publisher: Health Communications Inc (August 9, 2022)
- Length: 112 pages
- ISBN13: 9780757324420
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.