Plus, receive recommendations and exclusive offers on all of your favorite books and authors from Simon & Schuster.
Ultimate Obstacle Race Training
Crush the World's Toughest Courses
Table of Contents
About The Book
NO GUTS, NO GLORY
Satisfy your hunger for adventure, quench that thirst for competition and prepare for the most fun you’ve ever had in the mud. Ultimate Obstacle Race Training introduces you to these exhilarating events with detailed descriptions of races for every level. Packed with easy-to-follow workouts and step-by-step instructions, this book will help you develop the speed and strength you’ll need to crush any obstacle. Using breakthrough obstacle-specific exercises and training techniques, you’ll be ready to dominate every course and celebrate as you cross the finish line.
• Leap over fiery logs through red-hot flames
• Crawl face-down under razor-sharp barbed wire
• Scramble 100 yards up a slick mud slope
• Scale a harrowing 25-foot cargo net
• Endure shocking cold in a frigid, full-body ice-bath
• Plummet out of control down a 50-foot water slide
• Swing high in the air across a maze of hanging bars
- Publisher: Ulysses Press (December 11, 2012)
- Length: 144 pages
- ISBN13: 9781612431420
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.