" A fast, fun read. With her inquistive mind and bold attitude, Paige is one investigator no cheating heart wants to cross."
– Lis Wiehl, New York Times Bestselling Author
"Ashley Papa's Vixen Investigations has all of the elements you want in a story. It's got intrigue, glamour, and admirable, charming star character, and a seductive and captivating plot line, to make the narrative even more enticing."
– Dr. Robi Ludwig, Psychotherapist, Author, and TV commentator
" . . . vivid, relatable characters, Papa takes modern mystery writing to a fresh new level."
– Cooper Lawrence, Author of "The Yoga Club"
"The book will have you hooked for the minute you read the first page until you finish the last sentence. Ashley Papa has written a thriller that you will not be able to put down . . . every mom is going to be reading this sexy, smart new thriller."
– Lyss Stern, CEO Divamoms.com and Founder of the uber-popular DivaMoms Book Club
"Smart, savvy and sexy, Paige Turner, the Vixen Investigator, is a force no vow-betraying lowlife wants to mess with."
– Jenna McCarthy, Relationship Writer, Author and Speaker
"Ashley Papa has written a book where romance and mystery come together . . . Vixen Investigations: The Mayoral Affairs captures the heartbreak and self-reflection needed to pick yourself up and move on after being in a toxic relationship."
– Lori Bizzoco, CupidsPulse.com
"A unique blend of self-discovery, empowerment, mystery, and laughter . . . A sizzling and riveting novel that will light a fire in your soul . . ."
– Brian Claypool, Defense Attorney and Legal Analyst
"After years of doling out relationship advice in her articles, Ashley Papa has now created Paige Turner, the ultimate defender of love and relationships. The Vixen Investigator is strong, smart, sexy . . . I was hooked until the very end."
– Leslie Marshall, Host of the Nationally Syndicated 'The Leslie Marshall Show"
"Paige Turner is the vow-enforcing, cheater-busting, no-nonsense infidelity investigator the real world needs. Readers will relish Papa's wry wit and learn a thing or two about relationship red flags in the process."
– Marcy Clark, Women's Mafia Founder