How to Enjoy Your Life and Your Job
• Make other people feel important—and do it sincerely
• Avoid unnecessary tension—save energy for important duties
• Get people to say yes—immediately
• Turn routine tasks into stimulating opportunities
• Spot a sure-fire way of making enemies—and avoid it
• Smile in the face of criticism
How to Enjoy Your Life and Your Job will help listeners create a new approach to life and people and discover talents they never knew they had. Dale Carnegie can help listeners get the most out of themselves—all the time.
Hear an Excerpt
To download a file to your computer right-click on the link and choose 'save file as'
High Resolution Images
Book Cover Image (jpg): How to Enjoy Your Life and Your Job
Unabridged Compact Disk 9781442303157(0.2 MB)
Author Photo (jpg): Dale Carnegie
Credit N/A(0.1 MB)
Any use of an author photo must include its respective photo credit