A modern twist on classic cast-iron recipes!
Forget grandma's cast-iron recipes--with The New Cast-Iron Cookbook
, you'll whip up hundreds of modern, mouthwatering plates that will leave your dinner guests in awe. Featuring more than 200 recipes for the world's most indestructible skillet, you'll learn how easy it is to create delicious dishes from scratch and finally ditch that nonstick pan. Featuring step-by-step instructions and gorgeous photographs, each page shows you how to craft artisan meals like:
- Stuffed Vienna Bread French Toast
- Leek, Mushroom, and Goat Cheese Quesadilla
- Quinoa and Beef-Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Pan-Seared Scallops and Chorizo
- Upside-Down Apple PieComplete with advice on caring for your new cast-iron skillet, this cookbook takes what once was old and makes it new again with tasty recipes you won't be able to resist!