"In these pages, Lisa Olivera explains how to change the stories we tell ourselves about ourselves. With small shifts in our thinking, she shows that we can experience tremendous healing. She lights the way down what was once a dark road. Already Enough is beautiful, meditative, touching and hopeful."
– Arianna Huffington, Founder & CEO, Thrive Global
"One of the best books ever about healing from the past and finding a better future. Lisa Olivera offers deep insight and practical suggestions grounded in the science of change. Her writing is pithy, honest, helpful, and so hopeful. As you read, you feel she is with you, like an encouraging friend who has been through the fire herself and also happens to be an extraordinary therapist."
– Rick Hanson, Ph.D., psychologist, Senior Fellow of UC Berkeley's Greater Good Science Center, and New York Times bestselling author of Resilient
"This collection of work is wrapped in truth and vulnerability. Each page creates a sense of soulful reverence."
– Alexandra Elle, Author of After the Rain
“Already Enough is a balm for all of us for whom false stories have ruled our lives and limited our vision. Lisa Olivera''s Already Enough empowers readers by offering a path to liberation from the stories that have limited us for long enough. Part memoir, part guide, and all heart, Already Enough is a must-read for anyone searching for their true story underneath the false and often toxic narratives that no longer serve them.”
– Christie Tate, author of New York Times bestseller Group
"We all come with stories but have you ever wondered about yours? Is it true? Does it define me? Already Enough by Lisa Olivera is a template to help us uncover the true nature of ourselves. Thought-provoking, touching and supportive, a book for all who have ever thought they might not be good enough.”
– Sharon Salzberg, author of Lovingkindness and Real Change
"Already Enough is an insightful, deeply personal journey into self-compassion and self-acceptance. Authenticity shines through every page, as readers are invited to find their own pathway to the realization that they are already enough.”
– Kristin Neff, author of Self-Compassion and Fierce Self-Compassion: How Women Can Harness Kindness to Speak Up, Claim Their Power and Thrive
"With honesty and grace Lisa offers a beautiful roadmap for transformation. She reminds us again and again that no matter what our current circumstances, and no matter what has happened in the past, healing is always possible."
– Shauna Shapiro, PhD, Professor and author of Good Morning, I Love You: Mindfulness & Self-Compassion Practices to Rewire Your Brain