In Astrology for Enlightenment, "Astrologer to the Stars" Michelle Karén gives you the tools to predict and guide your future and, by distilling astrology down to its purest form, shows you how to achieve enlightenment.
Drawing on over thirty years of study and experience, Karén has created an accessible, easy-to-follow, hands-on guide for using astrology that can enhance every aspect of your daily life and help you:
- Learn when to schedule an important business appointment so that you'll get the best results.
- Understand where your relationship will lead when you meet someone for the first time.
- Find out which is the best day of the week to start a new project.
- Uncover a phone caller's true intentions.
- Gain precious understanding and insight into the ancient prophecy of John of Jerusalem, which Karén translates to provide breathtakingly accurate predictions for our times.
- Obtain specific information for each sign in each year through 2012.
It is your birthright to live a life filled with tremendous peace, unconditional joy, and true love. Astrology for Enlightenment offers you the tools to do all of this and to reach a state of ultimate bliss.
Are you ready? Karén's Astrology for Enlightenment is all you need to prepare yourself for the exciting shifts to come.
Michelle Karen is French and Finnish. She was born in Helsinki as her father, a journalist, was translating horoscopes to supplement his family's income. Psychic and a medium as a child, it was when her father brought her Linda Goodman's Sun Signs that she realized that astrology was her vocation. She was 14.
She studied linguistics at Georgetown University for a year. At 21, she obtained her Master's Degree in Philosophy with honors at the University of Geneva, Switzerland. Soon thereafter she received her Diploma from the Faculty of Astrological Studies in London, under the primary tutorship of Cordelia Mansall D.F. Astrol.S. She then continued graduate studies in Medieval Horary Astrology with Olivia Barclay and read extensively on her own while doing thousands of readings in French and English.