The samurai didn't stand a chance. First, the aliens invaded Japan. Next, they took all the jobs. And then they confiscated everyone's swords. So what does a hotheaded former samurai like Gintoki "Gin" Sakata do to make ends meet? Take any odd job that comes his way, even if it means losing his dignity.
Gin's Hot Spring Travel Tips
1. If it looks like a haunted mansion, it probably is
2. Ghosts like hot baths too
3. Skid marks on your briefs are unavoidable
4. Return your rented DVDs before you leave
5. When being chased by angry ghosts you only need to run faster than Shinpachi