Plus, receive recommendations and exclusive offers on all of your favorite books and authors from Simon & Schuster.
It's Not What You're Eating, It's What's Eating You
Table of Contents
About The Book
Overcome Hidden Food Addictions, Take Charge of Your Body, Your Emotions, Your Life
Here's hope and help for food addicts. Developed by Janet Greeson, a nationally renowned pioneer in the development of addiction treatment programs, this day-by-day self-help program treats the physical, emotional and spiritual causes of food addiction.
- Recognize why you overeat - get in touch with your past and handle the feelings that trigger your eating problems
- Use psychological techniques to banish depression and build self-esteem
- Discover defense mechanisms that prevent you from confronting your problems
- Break the dieting and binge-purge cycles - and eat normally at last!
Providing significant information on food, nutrition, exercise, and stress management, It's Not What You're Eating, It's What's Eating You is an essential audio program for anyone who wants to choose a new life - free of food addiction and depression.
About The Reader
Janet Greeson is the author of It's Not What You' Eating, It's What's Eating You, a Simon & Schuster book.
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster Audio (January 1, 1993)
- Runtime: 1 hour and 30 minutes
- ISBN13: 9780743548854
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
Book Cover Image (jpg): It's Not What You're Eating, It's What's Eating You
Abridged Audio Download 9780743548854(0.3 MB)
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.