Light After Loss is a beautiful compilation of spiritual comfort, psychological wisdom, and practical tools for those grieving the loss of a loved one. Ashley Davis Bush’s latest work represents over thirty years of experience working with grief and is a must read and great gift to those navigating unimaginable loss.
– Erica Komisar, LCSW, Psychoanalyst and author of Being There and Chicken Little The Sky Isn’t Falling
This practical book is both guide and companion, offering warm accompaniment and the tools necessary to generate light after loss. Of the many books about grief, this one is pure gold.
– Rev. Leaf Seligman, author of Opening the Window and From the Midway
This book is a treasure, an essential guide if you’ve lost a loved one, whether recently or many years ago. When you are most lost, this book—like a flashlight in the darkness—will help you navigate the grief journey. Ashley Davis Bush offers practical tools along with her trademark down-to-earth, accessible wisdom.
– Diane Poole Heller, PhD, Psychologist and author of The Power of Attachment
Brilliant! As an avid reader of and long-time fan of Ashley Davis Bush’s work, her new book, Light After Loss, is another must-read. . . Whether a loss was sudden or expected, recent or long ago, readers will discover how to shift into the light of higher healing and engage in life again no matter how much darkness they may be experiencing now.
– Chelsea Hanson, Author of The Sudden Loss Survival Guide
This is a beautiful book. Ashley Davis Bush shares guidance, stories and practical advice for living and growing through loss. Taking these chapters in your mind and heart will be time well spent. You will want to keep this transformational book in your life for a long time.
– Elisha Goldstein, PhD, psychologist and author of Uncovering Happiness