Kaplan's MAT Strategies, Practice & Review is your comprehensive prep guide for the Miller Analogies Test (MAT). A prerequisite for many graduate and postgraduate programs in the arts and sciences, the MAT uses analogies to test your subject knowledge and analytical thinking abilities. With expert test-taking strategies, clear review, and more than 800 sample analogies, Kaplan's guide can help you face Test Day with confidence.
Kaplan is so certain that MAT Strategies, Practice & Review
offers all the review you need that we guarantee it: After studying with this book, you'll score higher on the MAT—or you'll get your money back
.The Best Review
- Six full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
- A diagnostic test to target areas for score improvement
- Word lists with 1000+ terms, names, and concepts
- Chapter quizzes to help you learn terms and strategies
- Review of the general knowledge tested on the MAT, including literature, history, vocabulary, mathematics, fine arts, and more, with practice analogies in each of the four major subject areas
- Strategies for answering different types of analogy questions
- Kaplan's expert psychometricians ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.