Plus, receive recommendations and exclusive offers on all of your favorite books and authors from Simon & Schuster.
The Everything Guide to Being an Event Planner
Insider Advice on Turning Your Creative Energy into a Rewarding Career
Part of Everything®
Table of Contents
About The Book
Do you love throwing parties? Are you the most organized person you know? Can you thrive in a fast-paced environment? If so, event planning could be your perfect career choice! Seasoned event planner Jennifer Mancuso helps you to get started and succeed in this exciting field.
This book's insider tips and step-by-step guidance will teach you how to:
- Tailor events to each client - from a corporate dinner to an intimate wedding
- Market and network to keep business coming
- Hire vendors that your client will love
- Build a great reputation in your area and beyond
- Publisher: Everything (November 1, 2007)
- Length: 304 pages
- ISBN13: 9781605502267
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
- Book Cover Image (jpg): The Everything Guide to Being an Event Planner eBook 9781605502267
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.