So, you want to ride, but you don't know a halter from a harness? Have no fear - The Everything Horseback Riding Book
is packed with helpful tips on clothing, equipment, and techniques to get you started! Author Cheryl Kimball gives you such clear, step-by-step instruction that even cinching will be a cinch. From finding the right instructor to mastering the trot and the canter, this guide has it all!
Learn more about:
The Everything Horseback Riding Book
- Safety tips and tricks
- What to wear-and how and when to wear it English vs. Western
- Arena work and trail riding
- Horseback riding activities
- Horse shows ands competitions
- Vacation spots for riders
is your key to the skills necessary to be a confident and prepared rider!