Plus, receive recommendations and exclusive offers on all of your favorite books and authors from Simon & Schuster.
The Wrinkle Cure
Unlock the Power of Cosmeceuticals for Supple, Youthful Skin
Table of Contents
About The Book
From Yale University's dermatological and anti-aging, expert Nicholas Perricone, M.D. comes the all-natural program that has already helped tbousands -- including top Hollywood stars. This antioxidant plan revitalizes your skin from the outside and inside, reducing and effectively erasing wrinkles and blemishes, no matter your skin color or type, no matter your age.
Find out about:
* Alpha Lipoic Acid -- lines, wrinkle, under-eye puffiness, acne scars, and enlarged pores can disappear.
* The Three-Day Diet for Better Skin -- special "Face-changing" foods visibly change the way you look, in just seventy-two hours.
* Vitamin C Ester -- this miracle supplement can heat sun-damaged skin or inflammations by helping your body lit produce collagen -- it's firms up sagging skin as well.
* An Instant Face-lift -- DMAE tightens skin almost instantly and offers long-lasting results with continued use.
* The Sugar Taboo -- simple carbs ravage your skin and speed aging.
About The Reader
Nicholas Perricone, M.D., is the author of three #1 New York Times bestsellers–The Wrinkle Cure, The Perricone Prescription, and The Perricone Promise–as well as The Acne Prescription. He is a board-certified dermatologist, award-winning inventor, research scientist, and internationally renowned anti-aging expert. He is the focus of a series of award-winning PBS specials, and a popular guest on Oprah, Today, and 20/20, among many other programs.
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster Audio (May 1, 2001)
- Runtime: 2 hours
- ISBN13: 9780743547246
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
- Book Cover Image (jpg): The Wrinkle Cure Abridged Audio Download 9780743547246(0.4 MB)
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.