We call them "miracles," "remarkable coincidences," and "divine interventions." The truth is, we're not at all sure what they are. What we do know is that they happen every day to people from all walks of life, and they can't be explained. But what stories they make! Be prepared to be amazed, inspired, and comforted by these 101 true, personal stories.
Miracles, divine intervention, amazing coincidences and unexplainable, but welcome, surprises happen every day for people from all walks of life. You'll be inspired and comforted by these 101 stories that will give you hope that miracles can be part of your life, too, including:
· Gina, who fell on the sidewalk and broke her engagement ring. She looked for her lost diamond for days. Half a year later, her husband’s friend tracked it into their house on his muddy work boots.
· Ross, whose wife was paralyzed and unable to speak due to Parkinson’s. As she lay dying, she moved her arms and talked to him for 25 minutes, reviewing their life together, before she passed.
· Brenda, who had no money to buy wood for the fireplace that was her family’s only source of heat. Minutes after she prayed for help, a boy knocked on the door offering free firewood.
· Judy, who sensed someone she loved was in trouble and prayed for help. At that exact moment a mysterious police officer walked into the deli where Judy’s daughter was being robbed.
· Delores, who had a premonition she should return home to her husband instead of doing errands. She found him having a stroke and got him to the hospital in time to stop it.
· Richard, who died during a car accident and came back, then died again in the hospital and came back. His beloved dead grandfather sent him back both times, saying it was not his time.
Chicken Soup for the Soul books are 100% made in the USA and each book includes stories from as diverse a group of writers as possible. Chicken Soup for the Soul solicits and publishes stories from the LGBTQ community and from people of all ethnicities, nationalities, and religions.