“Riveting… a skillfully plotted story that’s equal parts mystery, psychological thriller, and cautionary tale. Comparisons to Gone Girl are inevitable....Artful and evocative prose complements the fully fleshed and realistically drawn characters."
– Publishers Weekly on NO ONE KNOWS
"Enthralling! Ellison's twisty, turny thriller is my kind of novel; interesting characters, complex plotting, and an ending you'll never see coming. Suspense at its finest!"
– Lisa Gardner, #1 New York Times bestselling author of Find Her
"You think Gone Girl couldn't be topped, try Ellison's web of betrayal, lies and deceit. And wonder..."
– Catherine Coulter, New York Times bestselling author of Nemesis
“Clever and compelling, JT Ellison’s NO ONE KNOWS is a page-turner full of unexpected turns and surprises. Pour a glass of wine, settle down in your favorite chair, and get ready for an entertaining roller coaster of a read. JT Ellison is a fast-rising star.”
– Jeff Abbott, New York Times bestselling author of THE FIRST ORDER
"J.T. Ellison's stand-alone thriller is a slow burn suspense that heats up, page-by-page, until the shocking end. NO ONE KNOWS is unputdownable, a gripping story that begs to be read in one sitting."
– Allison Brennan, New York Times bestselling author of NO GOOD DEED
“NO ONE KNOWS hooked me from page one. The more I read, the more I had to know what really happened to Aubrey’s husband that night in Nashville. And the more I trusted Aubrey’s version of events, the more I doubted them as well. Ellison has written a masterful game of cat-and-mouse.”
– Erica Spindler, New York Times bestselling author of THE FIRST WIFE and THE FINAL SEVEN
“No One Knows grabs you from the start and doesn’t let go. A compelling thriller about loss, betrayal, and buried secrets, it’s a book you’ll devour, trying to guess what’s going on and what will happen next. The twists are genuinely—and satisfyingly—shocking. J.T. Ellison has written another winner.”
– —Meg Gardiner, Edgar Award-winning author of Phantom Instinct
“J.T. Ellison has created one hell of a brain-bender. NO ONE KNOWS is a masterfully written shell game in which a grief-stricken woman is forced to reckon with her past until everything she believes about love, hope, and trust is tested. Ellison’s storytelling powers are on sharp display in this literary thriller, proving that no one is who they claim to be and everyone has secrets worth protecting. Compelling, perceptive, unsettling and with an ending so on point I wish I could read it again for the first time. I inhaled this novel.”
– Ariel Lawhon, author of FLIGHT OF DREAMS
"Ellison clearly belongs in the top echelon of thriller writers..."
– Booklist (starred review)
"Like a nerve-shredding trip through a carnival house of mirrors, NO ONE KNOWS left me breathless. Ellison's deft, seamless prose makes her devilish twists look effortless, and her sleight-of-hand with the facts of Aubrey Hamilton’s troubled life keeps the tension wire-high.
NO ONE KNOWS is razor-sharp, shocking, and delicious."
– —Laura Benedict, author of Charlotte’s Story
"Intense, captivating...[an] excellent suspense series."
– Publishers Weekly (starred review) on THE END GAME
"A thriller packed with nonstop action, real-life name-dropping and enough cutting-edge science to make you wonder how much of it could be true.”
– Kirkus Reviews on THE LOST KEY
"JT Ellison gets her Hitchcock on, expertly ratcheting up the tension, twisting her finely honed plot, and just plain messing with her characters' heads until the superbly explosive end. Not to be missed!"
– NYT bestselling author Lisa Gardner on WHERE ALL THE DEAD LIE
"A tip-top thriller"
– Kirkus Reviews
"Flawed yet identifiable characters and genuinely terrifying villains populate this impressive and arresting thriller."
– Publishers Weekly (starred review) on JUDAS KISS
"The atmosphere of the book is taut, tense and suspenseful. The author's other forte is characterization..."
– The Tennesseean on ALL THE PRETTY GIRLS
"Topflight crime fiction"
– Nashville City Paper on ALL THE PRETTY GIRLS
"A page-turning thriller packed full of madness, deceit and murder."
– Deep South Magazine