Plus, receive recommendations and exclusive offers on all of your favorite books and authors from Simon & Schuster.
Taoist Cosmic Healing
Chi Kung Color Healing Principles for Detoxification and Rejuvenation
Table of Contents
About The Book
• Includes practices for cleansing the blood of toxins, relieving pain, using sexual energy for healing, and other tools for the treatment and prevention of disease
• Explains the unique healing potential of chi kung color therapy and how to harness universal and earthly elemental energies in healing
• By Mantak Chia, coauthor of The Multi-Orgasmic Man
Taoists believe in an underlying unity that permeates the universe and intimately binds all things. Taoist Cosmic Healing presents chi kung techniques that develop and strengthen awareness of the forces and energetic principles of the universe and the earthly six directions, allowing the reader to draw upon these forces for healing themselves and others.
Taoist Cosmic Healing teaches the reader how to use the major acupuncture points in the hands to activate, open, and balance the chi meridians throughout the body. This practice allows the student to detoxify and rejuvenate the major organ systems and, when combined with specific body positions and the chi kung stance, to heal others. Through Mantak Chia’s profound understanding of the ancient esoteric science of guiding chi energy, students can learn how to harness the astral energies of specific stars. Master Chia also explains the important role that compassion and positive energy play in enhancing one’s ability to heal. He presents for the first time in the West the details of chi kung color therapy and how it can activate and strengthen the immune system.
- Publisher: Destiny Books (October 20, 2003)
- Length: 240 pages
- ISBN13: 9781594777905
Browse Related Books
Raves and Reviews
“Having met many illuminating master teachers in the United States and in China, it is clear to me that Mantak Chia’s contribution to the Qi (Chi) cultivation arts is no less than remarkable.”
– Roger Jahnke, OMD, author of The Healer Within and The Healing Promise of Qi and director of the Ins
"This book will be very useful for anyone interested in learning how to work with 'Cosmic' or spiritual healing."
– The Empty Vessel, Winter 2004
“Taoist Cosmic Healing presents important applications of Grand Circulation Qigong, bridging ancient wisdom and modern scientific method.”
– Dr. Yang Jwing-Ming, president of Yang’s Martial Arts Association
Resources and Downloads
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.